Support will do the stripe setup for you.
For stripe we need the:
Live Secret Key – Will start with sk_live not sk_test
Live Publishable Key – Will start with pk_live not pk_test
We also need the following URL added to your Stripe account’s list of Webhooks for each API mode you will be using. View Instructions
1. Click the following link and log in to access your Stripe Webhooks management page: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/webhooks
2. Click the “Add Endpoint” button above the list of Webhook URLs.
3. Enter the following URL in the “URL to be called” field: https://www.yourRealdomain.com/?callback=gravityformsstripe
4. If offered the choice, select the latest webhook version.
5. Select “Send all event types”.
6. Click the “Add Endpoint” button to save the webhook.
Send the Live Secret Key and Live Publishable Key to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it setup ASAP.